What is Australian Skilled Visa
Australia has truly been a land of opportunities for budding professionals. It has an immense scope for young and talented individuals to get work experience from the best of industry experts in Australia. To keep its tradition intact, Australia has launched many visas to encourage fresh talent to come and work on Australian soil. One such visa type launched by DIBP (Department of Immigration and Border Protection) is Australian Skilled- Recognized Graduate Visa (Subclass 476) or Australian Skilled Visa.
Did you know, if you are a recent engineering graduate, you can get an opportunity to gain work experience for 18 months in Australia?
Yes, it’s true. Australian Skilled Visa (Subclass 476) is the most sought after visa for recent Engineering Graduates. It lets international students work and gain skilled work experience in Australia. It doesn’t end there. Many individuals go on to apply for Permanent Residency (PR) Australian visa after gaining required work experience through graduate visa. Hundreds and thousands of individuals flock to Australia under this visa type to work under industry experts in Australia.
Australian Skilled Visa or Skilled- Recognized Graduate Visa (Subclass 476): An Intro
Australian Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa is a special program to let recent engineering graduates, come and work for Australian industry stalwarts.
Subclass 476 is a temporary visa to allow engineering graduates to work unrestricted in Australia for 18 months with an aim to gain skilled work experience.
One can study, work and improve their skills in the fields related to their profession.This visa has the potential to give one’s career a foundational edge with its provisions of unlimited work and study.
What are the eligibility requirements for Australian Skilled Visa
- You have to be less than 31 years of age.
- In the last 24 months, you must have completed one of the following qualifications in engineering: Bachelors, Masters, Postgraduate Diploma or Doctoral Degree, at a recognized institution.
- You must not have held subclass 476 or subclass 485 visa, prior to this.
- You must have English Language Test Scores of any one of the tests- with an overall score of at least 6 in IELTS (nothing below 5 in individual components of Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing); or an overall score of at least 64 in TOEFL and at least 169 score in Cambridge Advanced English Test (CAE).
- You will have to fulfill Health and Character requirements.
Benefits of Australian Skilled Visa (Subclass 476)
- Gain valuable work experience in your profession for 18 months.
- You can improve your prospects for Permanent Residency Visa by gaining skilled work experience.
- Get unrestricted study, work and travel access to Australia for both, yourself and your family.[Godspeed Immigration is official representatives of AAERI (Association of Australian Education Representatives in India). We can help you to apply to advanced educational institutions among a wide variety of universities in Australia- TAFE Colleges, private universities, etc. Check our affiliation list on our website.]
- You do not require an employer or anybody as a sponsor for this visa type.
If you have the required skill-set, and passion which companies in Australia are looking for, then this temporary Graduate visa can become your door to permanent residency in Australia. You may apply for Visa Subclass 189 and 190 in the future. Your perseverance to get this visa and get the required job will count the most!
We at Godspeed Immigration and Visa can be your partner, your help and your guide in providing the crucial assistance that you may need to go through a multifaceted visa process. Missing onto anything can cost you, your potential career growth. Our MARA Registered legal caseworkers and immigration experts have years of experience in helping students worldwide for Australian Graduate Visa type. We understand this process well and will help you apply without any possible errors.
Know with us, the pre-requisites you require, to reach your dreamland. Get in touch with us by filling our Free Assessment Form at our website.