Choose a Registered Consultant for Australian Immigration
Relocating to another country can be joyful and stressful. At the same time, Migration process can be a complex and tiring experience. It is especially true for selecting the right consultant for Australian Immigration and to complete the entire immigration process. This is where experienced immigration consultants for Australia can help you decode and streamline the migration process in terms of eligibility check, skills assessment tests, submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) to Skillselect, etc.
A sound and registered immigration consultant can bring essential changes to make your candidature more suitable, eligible and successful for required visa. To choose amidst many Australian Immigration Agents, use following selection measures:
- Registered: It is of extreme importance that the immigration consultants you choose are legally registered with MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authority) of Australia. Only legally registered consultants are allowed to help immigration aspirants move to Australia. Verify them with their license code and other details.
- Market Experience: An immigration consultant with a long track record and vast experience should be the first and foremost selection criteria when choosing immigration consultants for Australia. Their experience will come in handy for your application.
- Reviews: There are two aspects of reviews that you should look for i.e. quantity and quality. A huge quantity of reviews will indicate that they are authentic and have tremendous experience and naturally the content of those reviews will show the quality of their services and the extent of their foothold in the immigration industry.
- Success Rate: Ask your prospective immigration consultants about their Success rate. Ensure that they have a good success rate.
Why select a registered consultant for Australian Immigration
Hiring an immigration consultant is not a compulsion; you can apply for an Australian visa yourself. But engaging a MARA registered immigration consultant give many the sense of comfort of knowing the process well in advance. Our applicants tell us that they feel more confident that they have filed a good application and the chances of success are high.
The faith comes from the fact that it is imperative for MARA registered migration agents to send in applications which have a realistic aspect of approval.
Australia is a culturally diverse society and it offers great standards of living for all who wants to immigrate there. But the migration laws of this Kangaroo land are a bit strict and it requires a flexible and streamlined approach to get success in Australian Visa Application. A trusted MARA registered immigration consultant can help you lay out a strong application which proves your skills and talents well in point test and Expression of Interest (EOI).
Hire a MARA Registered Consultant for Australian Immigration, if
- You don’t feel confident about your case and you feel it has many complications.
- If you are confused about which visa suits you best.
- If you are unable to sync your present immigration plans with your future plans.
- If you need advice about documentation.
A good agent will not only help you sort your immigration preferences and application, but they will also prepare your case in support of your application and will present your application to the concerned department on your behalf in the most professional fashion possible. Good migration agents bring value to the table.
What may happen if you do not select a registered MARA Immigration consultant for Australia
A good immigration consultant will go a long way in helping you reach your dream immigration destination, and a bad one can break your flow.
We believe it is important to have MARA registered, authentic and trusted immigration guides because it smoothens the immigration application process and needless to say they are experienced and know better.
A qualified and good immigration consultant for Australia can make the visa application process a lot easier. Thus, it is a great option to choose if you are not so sure about your eligibility or your visa option or anything. But it is important to keep your needs in perspective and make sure you choose the right agent who understands your needs and requirements pretty well.
If you do not select an appropriate immigration consultant for Australia, you may lose on too many things including these:
- You may end up with wrong visa options: An inadequate and lousy immigration consultant may not discuss the right visa options with you or may not sort out all the options which are most appropriate for your situation.
- You may not be able to get required expert knowledge: A Good immigration consultant generally has an excellent knowledge and experience of visa process which you may miss if you choose wrong immigration consultant or decide to not choose any at all.
- Your visa application process may suffer: A fine immigration consultant with experience can make the whole application process easy and sleek while a bad one can ruin it. Immigration consultant’s services are not limited to pre-application, but good consultants go beyond it to represent your case to authorities on your behalf.
Registered, Qualified and Experienced Immigration consultants to Australia can help you make an informed decision about one of the biggest even about to take place in your life. Place your bet in agents who are qualified and accredited.
Our Immigration Consultation services include free consultation, comprehensive advice on possible visa pathways, free assessment of applicant’s eligibility, advising on the merits, demerits and pitfalls of every visa option, document checking services, and visa refusal and cancellation appeals in case the need arises.
What are the major criteria for selecting a Registered Australian Immigration Consultant
The first and foremost criteria, which you should use while choosing an Immigration Consultant is that the immigration agent should be registered with Office of MARA (Migration Agent Registration Authority) Australia. As per Australian Immigration Law, only MARA registered agents can advise prospective applicants on visa application process and only they can help one with the lodging of visa application and communicate with Australian authorities on applicant’s behalf. Selecting a registered migration agent will help you in a lot of ways:
- It will protect you from fraudsters prowling in the market.
- MARA registration ensures that the agent is good, well versed and up-to-date with Australian Immigration Laws.
- A MARA accredited agent will give you the right advice because MARA registration demands high professional and ethical standards from consultants.
- Most importantly, MARA registered agent will act in your interest.
Thus, it is one of the major criteria for choosing an immigration consultant for Australia. If you want to seek the help of a professional, then makes sure you choose to work with only MARA registered agents.
Many immigration consultants to Australia, who claim to help applicants with the visa process, have no qualification whatsoever. They will promise you the moon, but will deliver nothing. They are not bothered about the success of visa application, but only the fee given to you matters to them. A large number of consultants go around promising sure jobs in Australia. Please note, it is against the Australian Law for any immigration consultant to take a fee if he/she is not registered under MARA Australia.
Make sure your consultant has all the licenses and documents in place, proving they are MARA agent. Also, you may check on Australian Immigration website if an agent is registered with MARA via a search box present on their website.
We at Godspeed visa would like to state that we have highly professional and qualified MARA immigration consultants and a team of Australian Immigration Law and Practice specialists. Our consultants have years of track record in helping clients in all sorts of visa options- may it be education, business, family visit, etc. Our services include:
- Free Pre-Assessment
- Documentation Checking Service
- Case Study Analysis
- Resume Building
- Job Search
- International Student Admissions
- Visa Refusal and Cancelations appeals